Last summer (summer of 2014) I read an article shared on Facebook. It was an article on Patheos titled “10 Anti-Gay Things You Can’t Do While Following Jesus.” I recently got thinking about this again and I thought I would write a blog post responding to it. I will give you a link to the article and then debunk all of the points it makes. Be careful when going onto this link. Patheos is full of false prophets teaching a progressive message. Anyways here is the article. Read it so you know what I am talking about, but do not get decieved by it.
I will tell you. When I first read that article, it made my skin crawl, and I hope it did so to you as well. Think of all of the lost people it will decieve. Now onto debunking it’s points.
1. Condone violence towards LGBT people- I will admit, that I don’t believe you should randomly go up to a sodomite and just beat the snot out of him/her, but I dod believe they should be put to death with a trial (trials are biblical). Consider the following verse.
Leviticus 20:13- If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
In the first point, the article also redefines love. Love is telling someone the truth. Warning someone the dangers of their lifestyle. That is why I am writing this article.
2. Be Against Same Sex Marriage- This point was nothing more than a pathetic try to justify sodomite marriage by pointing out what to do if a woman becomes a widow before having children, and pointing out the polygamy of Solomon. You might forget that God frowned upon Solomon’s wicked acts, and he blessed him AFTER he repented.
3. Discriminate Against LGBT- This didn’t go into example of what kind of discrimination it is referring to, but they are tring to say that Jesus does not discriminate. This is a lie. It was the Lord Jesus Christ himself who destroyed Sodom. Jesus is God, get that through your head.
4. Say that the Bible/God hates gay people. Here is the thing, the Bible calls reprobate sodomites (not all of them have reached the reprobate phase though) haters of God, and God hates those that hate him (Psalm 5:5). The Bible is strongly against the sodomite lifestyle. They try to say that it contains text that is mildly close to same sex relationships. It is very specific. Read my Homo is NOT Ok page for further details.
5. Withold Ordination- There are sodomites who claim to be Christian, and the author of this article (who is also an ordained minister of the filthy Presbyterian church) claims that being a sodomite has no affect on your ability to love God. Read Romans 1, God eventually gives these perverts over to a reprobate mind, and they become haters of God.
6. Be quiet when others are being marginnalized or bullied- My response to this is the same as the first point.
7. Believe being gay is a choice- I agree with this point, but not in the way the article does. God gives them over to this reprobate (but like I said, not all of them have reached reprobation) lifestyle due to their constant rejection of him.
8. Believe it is okay to be gay if you are celibate- It is never okay to be a sodomite, no matter what the circumstance.
9. Support gay conversion therapy- If the person who has not been given over to a reprobate mind, then I want to reach out to that person hoping they will repent. However, many gay conversion therepy camps are not biblical as they do physical, fleshly therepies and not spiritual.
10. Think that the “gay agenda” is anything other than wanting to be with who they love- Those words are straight from the mouth of Satan. The Bible does not call this wicked lifestyle love, it calls it vile affections. Not to mention, the vast majority of married sodomite couples admit that they are not faithful to their partner and have had multiple sex partners. Remember that that is inly who admits it.
People since we are living in the last of days, things like this will increase. People are demanding preachers like the author of this article because they have itching ears. Let no man decieve you. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I write unto you. Amen.